News and Updates
- For 2014-15 School Year Bus Information click here and follow these instructions:
- Your User Name is your child's firstname.lastname with a period between the names.
- Your Password is your child's birthdate in the following format: mmddyyyy with no spaces or dashes.
- If you have any problems, contact the Transportation Department at 732-786-0950, ext. 70005
- Allentown High School Class of 2014 College Acceptances.
- Click here to read the Community Guides to the School Performance Reports.
- View the Webinar series explaining how to use the Realtime Portals. Click here.
- School District Grades for the Upper Freehold Regional School District as Determined by the State of New Jersey Department of Education under the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (ABR) (P.L. 2010, c. 122)
Under the Commissioner’s Program, the school district’s grade for ABR is a raw score of data and the sum of the ratings for all indicators within each core element on the School Self-Assessment (e.g., 65 of 75 points). The maximum total score for a school is 75 points. The school district’s grade is an average of the total scores of all schools in the school district. The department issued grade is not represented as a letter grade.
The Department is not issuing any associated value or ranking for the raw and average scores. The raw and average scores reflect the school and school district’s degree of compliance with the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (ABR), as determined primarily through each school’s self-assessment of its implementation of the ABR.
- Click here to read the District ABR grade report.
- The 2014-15 brochure for Preschool Registration is available at this link.
- Learn about the New Jersey First Act.
- Click here to open and print the Free and Reduced Price School Meals Household Application for fiscal year 2014.
- The District has created a Tip Line for anyone who has information that could put anyone in our school community in danger. If you have any information or reasons to be concerned about the safety of our School District Community, please share that information with a building administrator. In the event that you feel uncomfortable, this tip line will enable you to call anonymously. Please leave all the information needed for us to be able to ensure everyone's safety. The Tip Line is located in the high school principal's office and will serve the entire school district. The Tip Line number is (609) 259-7292 ext. 1729
- Letter to parents concerning student safety.
- Letter to Parents concerning Seat Belts and School Bus Safety.
- Learn about RealTime Teacher/Course pages for grades 5-12.
- Helping parents help their children cope with trauma
- Subscription Busing - the District would like to remind parents of the availability of subscription bus services for the school year. Application forms are still being accepted and the district will make every effort to ensure that every student requesting a seat on the bus receives one.
The Board of Education recommends that students attending Stone Bridge Middle School in September who live under two miles from school take advantage of the subscription bus service or carpool to school. Riding bikes or walking to school is not recommended.
Due to community demand for subscription bus services, the transportation department has added additional buses and anticipates honoring all requests for subscription bus service. Requests for scholarships to cover bus fees are available for financial hardship and will be based on the Federal free and reduced lunch eligibility guidelines. Requests will be held in confidence and may be submitted by contacting the Superintendent's office.
The Upper Freehold Regional School District is firmly committed to equality and affirmative action. In compliance with NJAC6A:7 and U.S. Title IX, our district does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, or socioeconomic status.
For further information or to file a complaint please contact our district's Affirmative Action Officer:
Mr. Mark Guterl,
Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
Forms and grievance procedures can be found at this link.